Does The Bankruptcy Court Owe You Money?

     We help our customers recover funds from bankruptcy cases they were a part of several years ago. Many times our customers are unaware of the money the US Treasury Department holds on their behalf. These funds come from discharged or dismissed bankruptcy cases nationwide. The government owes billions of dollars in unclaimed funds to American citizens. Just in the federal bankruptcy courts alone, there are over $985 million dollars in unclaimed funds.

     We search public databases to locate our customers and contact them to offer our service. We operate a paralegal service specializing in preparing the 5-7 legal documents our customers will need to make a claim in federal court for their unclaimed funds. We have the expertise to prepare a set of documents for presentation to the courts for payment. Unlike state unclaimed funds, bankruptcy unclaimed funds require motions & other documents to be filed in federal court, then accepted, processed and decided upon by a judge.

     Most people do not understand this process enough to do it completely on their own which is why we offer our do-it-yourself service. Once your payment is processed, your Application Documents Package will be prepared and made into a single PDF we will email to you along with our simple step-by-step instructions.

     You simply download, print, notarize, copy and mail your Application Documents Package to the addresses we have prepared for you. Our customers find our service to be simple and much less expensive than hiring an attorney. They like not having to give us their personal information or sign a power of attorney. And they get paid directly by the US Treasury Department rather than waiting on payment from us. 

     If you are ready to get started, simply click on the Stripe Payment Link that was emailed to you from "", pay for your service, and we will begin processing your application package. You will receive your Application Documents Package by email within 24 hours. Or if you prefer, we can mail it to you through the U. S. Postal Service.

     If you've already spoken to us but have not yet received your "Proof Link" to the court website that proves you are owed these funds or the Stripe Payment Link sent in the same email please contact us by email or phone. 

Click here for our contact information.

Click here if you need help with your order.